FAQ’s for Shoppers
1. What is DiscountPartsHUB.com?
DiscountPartsHUB.com is a free public website for buyers ranging from dealerships, car enthusiast, do-it-yourselfers, custom restoration shop, parts warehouse, parts store, rental company, used car dealership, or just someone looking to find Original Equipment car parts from authorized dealers across the United States at prices discounted well BELOW MSRP.
2. How do I get started?
First, you will want to fill out the Free registration. You can click here to sign up now. Register Now!
3. Is there any cost associated with registering?
Registration is Free. There are absolutely no fees for shopping on our site. Just register and start looking for all your original equipment needs. Register Now!
4. What information will be needed for registration?
· Email Address (this will be used as your login username).
· Password (must be at least 6 characters and be made up of both numerals and letters).
· First/Last Name
· Address (city, state, zip).
· Phone Number (not required but highly recommended).
· Secret Question (incase you forget your password).
· Search priority settings
· Accepting Terms and Conditions
5. Once I have registered, what will I do next?
Once registration is complete and you click OK the next step will be to login with your email address and newly created password. Login Now!
6. Where do I login?
You will login at the top right hand corner of the page.
7. How do I search for parts on this site?
Step 1: Enter the original equipment part number here (At
this time you will need the actual part number).
Step 2: Select the manufacturer(Ford, GM, Chrysler,
etc...) you are searching for.
8. What manufacturers are sold on DiscountpartsHUB.com?
• Chrysler • Ford • General Motors • Isuzu • Jaguar • Land Rover • Mazda • Suzuki • Toyota.
• Acura • Aston Martin • Audi • Bentley • BMW • Ferrari • Honda • Hyundai • Infiniti • Kia • Lamborghini • Lexus • Lotus • Mercedes-Benz • Mini • Mitsubishi • Nissan • Porsche • Rolls Royce • Saab • Saturn • Subaru • Volkswagen • Volvo
9. What does the * wildcard symbol mean?
By inserting the wildcard * before or after a part number a list of part numbers will be generated with all possible number combinations for the that number. If the * is behind the number all numbers starting with it will be listed, if the * is in front of the number it will list all numbers ending in that number, and if the * is in front and behind the number it will list all part numbers with the numbers in the middle.
· If you enter part number 123* it will bring back: 123456, 123654,123789, 123987, and 123321.
· If you enter *123 it will bring back: 321123, 456123, 789123, and 987123.
· And entering *123* will bring back: 4412344, 7712388, and 8812397.
10. Can I compare dealers before ordering?
Yes, you can compare dealers. To do so check mark the box to the left of the dealer information for all dealers you would like to compare then click compare up at the top left of your search results.
11. How do I submit an order?
Once your result of dealers appears, just select the dealer you would like to place the order with and click order on the right hand side.
12. What information will be needed to place an order?
Since you have already registered at this point there will be a lot of information already filled out for you on the order form.
· Phone number (if not provided during registration will be required here).
· Email (will default to the email used in your login, you may change your email here if you would like confirmation to go to a different address).
· Preferred shipping and payment methods.
· Quantity you are requesting.
· Vehicle Make (optional)
· Vehicle Model (optional)
· Year (optional)
· VIN Number (optional)
· Trim and Engine information (optional)
*Optional information will be helpful to the dealer who is fulfilling your request to make sure you receive the right part.
13. What happens after I submit my order?
Once you have submitted your order an email will be sent to you and the dealer you have requested the part from. Once the dealer has received your request they will contact you for payment, shipping options and any questions they may have about the part you are looking for.
14. Can I rate the seller?
You are able to rate all sellers on part correctness, part condition, timeliness, and invoice correctness!
15. How do I rate sellers?
You would rate a seller by clicking the stars below the dealership information and then clicking on “Rate This Seller” to the right.
16. Where can I see how other buyers have rated the
If the stars that appear below the dealership information are gold then a previous buyer has rated this seller. To find out how they rated just click on the five stars.
17. How do I cancel my order?
To cancel an order you will want to contact the dealership directly by phone or email.
18. Is there anyone available to help me if I need
We are in the process of implementing online help as we speak. Once this is up and running you will be able to access a representative to answer your questions about DiscountPartsHUB.com online. Until then please do not hesitate to contact us at Support@DiscountPartsHub.com.
FAQ’s for Sellers
1. What Manufacturers are able to participate in selling parts?
All OEM’s will be able to participate and enroll in DPH.
2. Are there any requirements to be a seller?
You must be a valid car dealership selling OE parts.
3. Are there any restrictions on the parts that can be sold on discountpartshub.com?
Yes, the parts must be sold at a discounted price.